As a sailfish she has an elongated snout shaped like a sword and a large dorsal fin, which tends to stretch out whenever she's scared, angry or giddy.
While mainly at home in water she knows how to walk on land (she can stand upright on her pelvic-fins), but since she can't breath air she tends to bring an oxygen-tank with her when on land.
Oxana is brave, honest and noble; basically the total opposite of Nom Nom.
She had never met other anthro-animals in her life, with the bear-trio being the first.
She likes him a lot; thinks he's funny and all that.
He was initially intimidated by her at first, mostly due to her having a sword-shaped nose and all, but upon getting to know her they became great friends.
They both get along perfectly, though she sometimes has trouble understanding him.
They were both stunned by each other when they first met, and while they're usually on good-grounds she does get annoyed by him sometimes.
Chloe was amazed to meet Oxana and they instantly hit it off together. Oxana sometimes acts all bodyguard to Chloe too.
She actually thinks of him as childish and can't really stand him much. She also likes to mock him for good reasons. Also she is more compassionate than him, which makes her more likeable.
- Sailfish are known for being the fastest fish in the world. Individuals have been clocked at speeds up to 110 km/h (68 mph), which is one of the highest speeds reliably reported in any water organism.
- Sailfish can change their colors almost instantly—a change controlled by their nervous system. The sailfish can rapidly turn its body light blue with yellowish stripes when excited, confusing its prey and making capture easier, while signaling its intentions to fellow sailfish.
- Oxana too tends to change her skin-pigment, depending on her mood.
- Two sailfish species have been recognized; the Atlantic sailfish (Istiophorus albicans) and the Indo-Pacific sailfish (Istiophorus platypterus).
- Sailfish are highly prized game fish.
- Sailfish prey are comprised of smaller pelagic forage fish and squid.
- Oxana does have a taste for fish and calamari, but as with other sentient animals like the bears, enjoys human-food too.